|The original Grumpy Cat, Mark Koldys|
A sincere h/t to my innertube buddy (who wishes to remain anonymous) who always feels the need to fill me in whenever the Flying Monkey Squad™ — Mark Koldys and Ashley Graham — gets to tweeting about me again.
I don’t see these gems on my Twitter feed because I blocked The Flying Monkey Squad a year ago. Their circle jerks are boring and predictable.
However, every once in a while my electronic friend suggests I take a look. It’s usually worth a glance to see what my Cyber-Stalking Bullies are up to. It’s just not always worth writing about.
However, the most recent links sent to me demonstrate — once again — several things I have already pointed out, but bear repeating:
- These crazy MoFos are truly obsessed with me. The Flying Monkey Squad could very well be my most faithful followers, and I have some pretty rabid followers;
- My tweets and facebook postings are poured over, examined, and dissected. Then they are spit back out by the Flying Monkey Squad, as twisted as a Bush-choking pretzel;
- There’s nothing too trivial that the Flying Monkey Squad won’t use to distort, twist, and lie in order to try and smear me;
- Mark Koldys, aka Johnny Dollar, enables and cheers on Ashley Graham by retweeting just about every lie he sends out about me;
- When they retweet me, or discuss me, I pick up a few new followers. Thanks for the free promotion, boys;
- These people are truly sick fucks who will now accuse me of being obsessed because I have — once again — documented their Cyber-Stalking obsession.
Here is one of Wednesday’s tweets (there were several others in the same vein) in which I am accused of supporting child rape because I happen to support Kate, the young lady in Florida who was charged after she turned 18 with sex crimes at the insistence of her lover’s parents, upset at her lesbianism:
I’d rather be a Fox “News” Hater than a Fox “News” Defender, like Mark Koldys, aka Johnny Dollar. To have to defend Fox “News” for its daily lies must be soul crushing. Unless one has no soul, which may very well be why Mark Koldys can do it for years on end.
As he always does, if he bothers to defend himself at all, Ashley Graham, aka GrayHammy, will say, “Hey! What? Me? I’m just asking questions.”
Here’s a question: Is Ashley Graham a confessed pedophile, or was that Blackflon? I always forget. Either way, Mark Barnard is just another member of The Flying Monkey Squad and they all support each other like any group of psychopathic sycophants who feed off each other. Think Manson Family with computers instead of knives.
Here’s one of Thursday’s tweets. Note how my pathetic little joke about Jack Webb and Neil Cavuto is turned against me:
|What does my sex life or my facebook pics or my
tweets have to do with CABLE NEWS TRUTH?
This simply proves, once again, that there’s no comment of mine too trivial for Ashley Graham and Mark Koldys to twist. No low to which they won’t go in order. No lie they won’t concoct. No words they won’t mischaracterize. No decency they won’t vitiate. Over the past year The Flying Monkey Squad has continued to prove — over and over again — what I wrote in the very first post on the Not Now Silly blog: Johnny Dollar Has Proven Himself To Be A Very Dangerous Person.
|Grumpy Cat Mark Koldys|
Every time Mark Koldys’ Flying Monkey, Ashley Graham, flings poo, most of the shit winds up on Mark Koldys. I love the irony.
Oh, BTW: Have you ever seen this memo in which Mark Koldys supports well-known religious nutcase Pat Robertson for president? In this memo Mark Koldys alleges an evil, dark conspiracy on the part of Jack Kemp to steal the nomination for George Bush. Oddly enough this secret, hush hush, confidential memo got right back to Jack Kemp because this copy was released by Kemp’s office:
|Actual memo from Mark Koldys supporting religious nut Pat “Homos Cause Hurricanes” Robertson for POTUS|
Further reading on Now Now Silly
Several more instances of The Mark Koldys-Johnny Dollar Comment of the Day